The South Coast Tourism Association Membership Registration
The Niagara’s South Coast Tourism Association will act on behalf of and in partnership with our tourism industry, municipal partners and regional partners in a collaborative manner with the spirit of mutual community respect and integrity.
- To promote tourism experiences and opportunities in member municipalities.
- To encourage cross-promotion, the building of relationships within the communities and with stakeholders to cultivate a unified approach of building the south coast of Niagara as a destination and experience.
- To actively pursue, engage, and partner with the Regional Tourism Association to include Niagara‘s South Coast as a destination and experience.
- To pursue marketing services that promote member municipalities and member businesses.
- Promotion at Information Centers across Ontario
- Basic listing on website
- Marketing through Facebook, twitter, blog, newsletter
- Listing in the Niagara South Coast Tourism Guide (distributed in racks, given at trade shows)
- Opportunity to participate in Brochure Distribution Program
- Opportunity to participate in other marketing initiatives
- Destination Marketing Organizations and Associations
Fees are based on number of employees. There are some exceptions, which are listed. Other marketing opportunities may arise each year, and notice will be given to each member for fair opportunity to participate.
Download Registration form